SPARE PB CLOTHING

Sticky Directory: Beauty Contest, Items for Sale, Gallery

Moderators: Spam Busters, Council

SPARE PB CLOTHING

Postby Archrona on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Hello
I had a look round and I *think* we don't have a board like this already, and that this is the right place to make this board...

A lot of people have pets without the PB clothing that goes with them.
I myself have some spare PB clothing and others may also!

I have:
A full set of desert bori clothing

Maybe someone here with a desert bori that needs clothes or an xmas uni without a wreath would like to have them.

Other people could post their spare clothing or pets that need spare clothing here too I suppose.

******* Important must-read technicality info *******

Oh and for clarification, you can't take PB clothing out of your closet; the person with the unclothed pet needs to transfer their pet over, whereupon the other person reclothes the pet and transfers it back. So for instance if you want my desert bori clothing you need to have an unclothed desert bori, not just any bori, unfortunately. This also means you have to trust someone else with your neopet, although you could always use two months worth of transfers and borrow one of their neopets while they have yours, so they can't go running off with your poor pet.

Cenlyr knows all about hostage situations from his DON training.

An added complication is that when a pet of a certain colour leaves an account (via transfer), it will drag from a set of the paint brush clothes of its colour and species with it, even if they're just in your closet.

So this should still work fine if person A no longer has the appropriate pet for the clothes and wants to put them on B's pet of the right colour (eg. me, I have a bunch of clothes from labbing frosty). But it won't work if person A has a disco kacheek and wants to give the glasses to person B who has a blue kacheek by sending their disco pet over. Finally if person A has a clothed pirate eyrie, and B has an unclothed pirate eyrie, you could do it by transferring Eyrie-B to account A and back, but NOT by transferring Eyrie-A to account B and back.
******* End of important info ********

Compiled list of pets seeking clothes:
----

Compiled list of clothes available:
(More than one copy may be available. Please check through the posts to find out who has what & if they have any additional requirements (eg. you must wait till march, etc).)

Acara; Snow
Aisha; Darigan, glowing, chocolate, lost desert - ROBE ONLY,
Bori; Desert
Buzz; Robot, Halloween
Elephante; Electric
Flotsam; Christmas
Gelert; Pirate
Grarrl; Christmas
Kyrii; Robot
Ogrin; Xmas
Scorchio; tyrannian, disco
Shoyru; Christmas
Techo; Robot
Usul; Red, Blue (x2), Yellow, Snow (x2), Striped, Halloween, Mystery Island, Cloud.
Wocky; Royalboy
Yurble; Xmas
Uni; Xmas

Mod Note: Moved it here since this is where misc. ads like these go :)
Ah right, thanks Beth :) :)
Last edited by Archrona on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Archrona
Wedge of Cheese
Wedge of Cheese

Neoname(s): Archrona

Re: SPARE PB CLOTHING

Postby Marjo on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Thought I'd post my list as well ^^

Aisha:
- Darigan (x__shadow_dragon__x) (this one intrigues me, the only Dari Aisha I've EVER owned, is Exarsia, and she's UC?)

Blumaroo:
- Christmas (x__shadow_dragon__x)

Buzz:
- Halloween (x__shadow_dragon__x)
- Robot (x__shadow_dragon__x)

Elephante:
- Electric (MJ_1991)

Gnorbu:
- Halloween (MJ_1991)

Grarrl:
- Christmas (animalloverke)

Shoyru:
- Christmas (x__shadow_dragon__x)

Scorchio:
- Disco (x__shadow_dragon__x)
-Tyrannian (MJ_1991)

Techo:
- Robot (wolvenmoons)

Uni:
- Zombie (MJ_1991)

Usul:
- Blue (animalloverke, x__shadow_dragon__x)
- Red (animalloverke)
- Yellow (animalloverke)
- Cloud (x__shadow_dragon__x)
- Halloween (x__shadow_dragon__x)
- Mystery Island (x__shadow_dragon__x)
- Snow (animalloverke, MJ_1991)
- Striped (animalloverke)

Yurble:
- Christmas (animalloverke)

I only listed clothes from painted pets, so I didn't include the heaps of regular Aisha Collars and regular Elephant Hats I've got lying around.

Collected items:
Christmas Flotsam (collected by Gabby ;) )
Robot Xweetok (collected by Audrey ;) )

EDIT (December 5): Little update ^^
Also, Marjo is now looking for Christmas clothing for all her permies:

Wanted:
Christmas Kougra
Christmas Koi (2x)
Christmas Peophin (3x)
Snow Cybunny
*shakes fist at the fact that Mutants and Maraquans not being able to dress up*
Last edited by Marjo on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
Marjo
Truly Noble
Truly Noble

Neoname(s): animalloverke (main), MJ_1991 (TNO), white_ermine_1991, x__shadow_dragon__x, wolvenmoons

Postby seraph on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:41 am

I have clothes for a pirate gelert.
Fab User bar by Anye <3
seraph
Notably Helpful
Notably Helpful

Neoname(s): l_seraph_l, little_feathers, House_wishful_dragon

Postby Tanith on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:07 am

I have Christmas Ogrin, Snow Acara, Glowing Aisha, Robot Kyrii, & Royalboy Wocky -- just let me know about a month in advance and i can make it work ^^
Tanith
Ovation Worthy
Ovation Worthy

Neoname(s): larkish

Postby Archrona on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 am

Awesome! I'm so pleased to see this might be catching on, hehe :D

I have compiled your clothes into a list, thanks heaps for posting, this could really make someone happy :D

Hmm does anyone know if the normal aisha collars (darigan etc) are interchangeable for different aisha colours, or are there just twenty or so identical looking but different named "red aisha collar", "blue aisha collar"... etecteras?

Oh and of course it is worth noting that if you are brave (/silly?) enough to zap your pet with the lab ray and it gets a change gender zap it will get a new set of clothes for its colour if it didn't before. Needless to say though, try at your own risk *lol*
Archrona
Wedge of Cheese
Wedge of Cheese

Postby Marjo on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Well, it depends. For example, the collar of a Blue and a Brown Aisha is the same (regular), and are both just called "Aisha Collar". But a Darigan Aisha's collar is spiked, with a D (from Darigan) instead of an A (from Aisha) and is called "Darigan Aisha Collar".

Grey Aishas also have different collars: they're grey instead of red. Other colours that I know of are Baby (duh), Chocolate, Christmas, Cloud, Desert, Disco, Ghost, Glowing, Halloween, Ice, Island, Jelly, Maraquan (if it's removable), Pirate, Plushie, Shadow, Sketch, Snot, Snow, Strawberry, Tyrannian and Zombie. So I'd say it's about 50/50 (half regular collars, half special collars)

I assume the same goes for Elephante hats, Ixi collars, etc...
Marjo
Truly Noble
Truly Noble

Neoname(s): animalloverke (main), MJ_1991 (TNO), white_ermine_1991, x__shadow_dragon__x, wolvenmoons

Postby Jenn on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:45 pm

Also, for clothes transfers, say I have a Chocolate Aisha and you want the collar but don't have an unclothed one. I could transfer my Chocolate Aisha to you, you take the collar and put it on your, say, Red Aisha, and transfer my Chocolate Aisha back to me without the collar. That way opens up possibilities for those who want to put clothes on their pet that aren't of their PB color.

I have the following:
Chocolate Aisha Collar
multiple regular collars
Lost Desert Aisha Robe (sorry, I'm using the rest of the set! And for this you would need a Desert Aisha, as I don't have one so the clothes wouldn't stay on)
set by jenypher ☆
Jenn
Cat-Like Reflexes
Cat-Like Reflexes

Neoname(s): none

Postby Marjo on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Err, Jenn, that's unfortunately impossible. See, so many traders were scamming people by transferring only the pet, without their clothes, that the only way to keep the clothes in your closet and send the pet back, is to change the colour (or species) of said pet...
Marjo
Truly Noble
Truly Noble

Postby Archrona on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Marjo - are you saying that if I have uh say a royalgirl gelert, and I transfer her, it will pull the royalgirl gelert clothes out of my closet and onto her for the transfer? :o
Archrona
Wedge of Cheese
Wedge of Cheese

Postby seraph on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Hmmm... does anyone have a pirate gelert they would be willing to use as a clothes transferer for me? It would save me 7M (my pirate gelert got mutatised in a RE I do want to morph him back to gelert and he was always going to be cross paint so this would be beyond awesome). I'm sure there would be a great big thank you pressie in it.

*crosses fingers*
Fab User bar by Anye <3
seraph
Notably Helpful
Notably Helpful

Neoname(s): l_seraph_l, little_feathers, House_wishful_dragon

Next

Return to Miscellaneous Ads